Snapied allows you to resize your design from any size to a specific size in a jiffy.
- To begin, click the Resize button located in the bottom-left corner of the page.
- A pop-up menu will appear offering two options: Resize to another format and Resize to custom dimensions.
- To select from predefined dimensions commonly used by popular platforms, such as Facebook Posts and Instagram Stories, choose the first option and select your desired format from the dropdown menu.
- If you prefer to set your own dimensions, choose the second option and manually input the width and height in pixels.
- Once you’ve made your selections, click the Resize button to proceed.
- Finalize your design by adjusting elements as needed and click the Download button on the bottom-right corner of the page to save your resized image.